Today's newsletter was written and curated by Popsugar shopping director & social host Sarah Wasilak.
|
|
|
|
I Played Secret Teller at the US Open With Peloton
|
Not only did I attend my first-ever US Open, I got to see Serena and Venus Williams make their return to the women's doubles for the first time since 2022. I attended the match with Peloton (if you know me, you know I'm the biggest fan of the life-changing fitness brand) alongside instructors Olivia Amato and Camila Ramón — and of course we squeezed in a couple rounds of Secret Teller in the process.
This year, Peloton teamed up with the US Open to bring their Bike+ and Tread+ to the Arthur Ashe Stadium indoor warm-up area for players, and Matt Wilpers launched a Train for Tennis program accessible to all members. Amato and Ramón shared how excited they were to see Serena warming up on a Peloton Bike+, plus everything from hilarious Peloton green room shenanigans to their US Open style inspo (if you're following tennis, then you know there's an art to spectator dressing). Click the button to watch Secret Teller with Olivia and Camila, and shop our US Open essentials.
|
|
|
|
Hold Up: My New Apple AirPods 4
|
It took me mistakenly leaving my AirPods 2 on an airplane food tray to finally try out the latest model. Needless to say, I still can't believe how much I was missing out on. Now that I've been using the Apple AirPods 4 ($99, originally $129) consistently for a week, I actually get excited to pop them in my ears and tune out the world.
The first time you connect them to your phone, the system scans your spatial map, which handles 3D sound tracking. At the same time, the Adaptive Audio feature blends noise cancellation and transparency modes to perfectly tweak what you hear and how you hear it based on the environment around you.
The result is an experience that magically tunes into the sound you want to focus on at any given moment. For example, it literally turns down the music in my ears so I can better hear and address my Uber driver when he asks me a question. I figure if it took me a long time to make the upgrade, I'm probably not the only one — and you might as well take advantage while the AirPods 4 are 23 percent off.
|
|
|
|
Labor Day has come and gone, but everyone knows there are extended sales and back-to-school shopping discounts that you can still take advantage of. We rounded up the best deals from your favorite brands.
|
|
|
Our Solidcore guide walks you through the basics of the viral strength workout — and offers advice for incorporating it into your routine in the lead-up to your wedding. Calling all brides!
|
|
|
|
Editor Picks: New York Fashion Week Prep
|
|
|
|
On x FP Movement Cloudmonster 3 Sneakers
|
For my morning runs to keep me sane.
|
|
Disney and Pixar's Cars with F1 Jacket
|
A street-style bait track jacket.
|
|
|
KEVIN.MURPHY Flawless Intro Kit
|
For the sleekest possible NYFW hair.
|
|
|
Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm
|
For lip hydration between shows.
|
|
|
|
Now You Know
Before you go, here are more stories from Popsugar that should be on your radar.
- Whether you're attending Harry Styles at MSG, another show on the "Together, Together" tour, or just watching clips on TikTok like me, you'll want to shop something on this list.
- Here's a guide to the best sex toys for beginners, pros, and everyone in between.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Navigate ambition and balance with a confidence push from The Cut and a crisp boost from Smartwater. This special sweepstakes offers a grand cash prize of $5,000 to support an individual's path to blossoming in their field while making space for themselves. Learn more here.
|
|
|
|
For more from PS Shopping, click here.
Did someone forward you this email? Subscribe now to get the PS Shopping newsletter in your inbox.
|
|
|
|
|
update preferences | privacy notice | unsubscribe
This email was sent to orikibose.halumm@blogger.com. View online
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. If you buy a product we have recommended, we may receive affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
POPSUGAR is a part of PMX Global, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Media Corporation.
© 2026 VM Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.
|
|
|
|
|