Today's newsletter was written and curated by Popsugar shopping director Sarah Wasilak.
|
|
|
|
When it comes to skin care, I'm by no means a pro, but I am learning. I've found the best approach is to determine your goals (for me it's reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boost hydration, and glow naturally) and then try science-backed products designed to target those areas. And since I'm a shopping director, I've tried a lot.
The one brand that has remained a mainstay? Guinot Paris. The products deliver real results, but they also feel cooling and refreshing to apply and smell luxuriously clean. I recently had a facial with all Guinot products and I couldn't believe how much my skin was glowing even four days later. This is a filter-less photo with nothing on my face! The products below are what I keep in my beauty rotation, no matter what viral brand TikTok says is trending.
|
|
|
|
One thing about PS editors? We're going to be honest. Here, we reveal the products we buy that others might find embarrassing or taboo to talk about. No shame here — we've gotta make it through the sticky, sweaty summer somehow.
|
|
|
Another topic we never avoid? Sex. We tapped both editors and experts to give us a rundown of the best sex toys of 2026, from viral vibrators to clit suckers to butt plugs. Even if you're a newbie to shopping this category, there's something here for you.
|
|
|
|
Editor Picks: A Round of Celebrity Style
|
|
|
|
Cole Haan GrandPrø Tennis 2.0 Sneakers
|
|
En Route Venus Collar Necklace
|
|
|
Reformation Lilibeth Silk Dress
|
|
|
Archies Arch Support Flip Flops
|
|
|
|
Now You Know
Before you go, here are more shopping stories from Popsugar that should be on your radar.
- Naomi Osaka shared her must-have products with us, from her favorite tennis racket since 2008 to her daily essential coconut water.
- Comfrt is one of our favorite brands at the moment for colorful loungewear. These eight products are where you should start.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Watch the newest episode of Popsugar's nostalgia-fueled talk show, hosted by Editor-in-Chief Kelsey Castañon, which features viral internet personality, Taryn Delanie Smith.
|
|
|
|
For more from PS Shopping, click here.
Did someone forward you this email? Subscribe now to get the PS Shopping newsletter in your inbox.
|
|
|
|
|
update preferences | privacy notice | unsubscribe
This email was sent to orikibose.halumm@blogger.com. View online
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. If you buy a product we have recommended, we may receive affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
Vox Media, 1701 Rhode Island Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036. Copyright © 2026. All rights reserved.
|
|
|
|
|